Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Taking over the Blog - Oceanica's Post about Author Tryouts

Hi Jammers, it's oceanica here again. Hiya just quit the blog because it is hard to keep up. I am now an administrator for the blog and own it. I am sad that Hiya is gone, but I need help to post on this blog. Posting every day takes confidence and resilience. So, I'll be hosting author tryouts. What you need to do is this:

Comment below your username.
Comment below your Blogging Experience. Have you blogged before, do you know how to, etc.
Comment a reference.
Comment what days you will be able to post

Okay, you can start commenting entries. I will choose the due date soon.
-Oceanica


2 comments:

☀2fangwolf AJ☀ said...

Username: 2fangwolf
Experience: Quite a lot actually. I've been on Blogger since 2012, which was around the time I made my first blog (it wasn't Animal Jam related). I quit for a bit but soon resumed blogging in 2014 by creating The AJ Sunshine Blog (ajsunshineblog.blogspot.com). I'd like to say I'm a pretty good blogger but I guess that's a matter of opinion. (:
Reference: I assume you mean a post? There's plenty to look through on my blog that I mentioned above.
Days: I'm currently taking online classes rather than going to school, so I should have more time to post on weekdays. Anytime you need me I suppose.

It'd be nice if you could take me into consideration. :-)

☀2fangwolf AJ☀ said...

my email is 2fangwolf@gmail.com